Quickly becomming a common fixture on loading docks across the country.
The Model 300 is ideal for plastic banding and steel banding. This model is an economical answer to keeping your warehouse clean and free of scrap; eliminating employee injuries and reducing disposal costs. The Model 300 Bandit is a perfect solution for the packaging, food and beverage industries! This scrap chopper is designed to fi t on a barrel or can sit on an optional stand.
Your company needs this chopper because: It is the ideal unit for your loading dock, lumber yard or warehouse situation. Piling banding only makes a mess…chop it before you drop it!
How it works
Just introduce the material (banding) into the infeed funnel. The feedworks (pinch rolls) will then grab the material and pull it into the rotating knife path. The feedworks will continue to pull at a rate of 37 meters per minute until the material is consumed or the operator releases the feedworks via the release lever.
- MATERIAL REFERENCEThe following are materials commonly processed through the Model 300. Please contact a Sweed Rep to determine if the Model 300 will fi t your application.
• 19 mm x .787 mm steel banding with clip
• 24 mm x .762 mm plastic/poly straps
• 19 mm x 1.27 mm poly straps
- DIMENSIONAL DATA• Infeed Opening: 25.4 x 41 (mm)
• Overall: 482 x 762 x 482 (mm)
• Weight: 61 kgs
• Shipping Weight: 100 kgs
- PERFORMANCE DATA• Electric Motor Power: 0.372 kW
• Infeed Speed: 37 meters per minute
• Cut Length: 66 mm
• Number of Stationary Knives : 1
• Number of Rotating Knives: 1
- STANDARD ELECTRICAL OPTIONS• 1-Phase - 120 volt - 50 Hz - 8 amps
The Model 300 (1-phase 120 volt) is standard with an 80 cm 15 amp power supply cord and molded plug. Voltages other than the standard above, are subject to a rewind charge.